1. OPERATION OFFICER
To ensure accurately and comprehensively prepared reports on daily transactions postings and to make reports available for management use as stipulated and required.
• Ensure due diligence in accounts opening procedures
• Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits
• Attend to customers’ inquiries across the counter.
• Cash and other transaction reconciliation
• Account opening and updating of customers’ account details on the database
• Perform related clerical duties as required.
• Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment
• Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
• Maintenance and update of account openings and closure registers
• Maintenance of customer mandate update.
• Maintains customers confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Complies with bank’s operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
• Cross sells bank’s products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions.
• Statement of account rendition
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
• Ensure effective call over of transactions
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Operations.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field.
• Minimum of Two (4) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
• Good knowledge of Bank one software
• Basic Book Keeping and Accounting
• Treasury Management
• Relationship Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
FACTORY SUPERVISOR* IKORODU* BSc./HND in any Field •Minimum Of 2 Year of Exp as a Factory Supervisor *MUST RESIDE WITHIN IKORODU AND ENVIRONS* The first level interview would on Tuesday 7th January 2020*
send cvs to email@example.com using job title
2. WE ARE HIRING
FULL TIME, INTERN AND SUPERINTENDENT PHARMACISTS!!!
A first full service pharmacy, a leader in the delivery of pharmacy services in Nigeria, established in 2015, with several branches around Ibadan, Oyo state, is recruiting.
Full Time Pharmacists
If you are young, passionate, teachable, energetic, self-motivated and eager to work in an excellent, goal-oriented team, then it is the place.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – B.Pharm degree is a must
Gender: Male or female
Marital Status: No preference
Residence: Must reside in Ibadan or willing to relocate near business – Accommodation would be provided.
Operations: Must be ready to work in any of our branches – Accommodation would be provided.
Experience: Preferably fresh post NYSC pharmacist or intern pharmacist
Language: Preferably Yoruba speaker
Attitude: Great work ethics, teachable, empathising, thorough, neat, down to earth, and good speaking and writing skills
Work hours: 9hours (30 minutes break not included)
Full Reg. Pharmacist: #1,320,000
How we work:
6 days a week and 1 day off.
Work schedule is not affected by public holidays or environmental sanitation or weekends.
HOW TO APPLY –
Interested candidates should complete/fill the online google forms on the link – https://forms.gle/MinxQjXcmjksxfF38 and also send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applying is 7th January, 2020 – Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called.
3. Position- Business Development Assistant
Location: Chevron drive, Lekki
-Smart Female with potential aiming for the best for their company.
-Ability to converse and retain sourced Clients
-Have great marketing skills
-Experienced in the above position is an added advantage
Salary- 720k- 1.2M per annum
Interested persons(female) should leave within Ajah and Lekki axis
If qualified and Interested,
Chat me up via 07088996053
Aptitude test/Interview on Monday 6th January, 2020. Time 11:00am
4. URGENT OPENING FOR A FACTORY SUPERVISOR!!!!!!
JOB TITLE: FACTORY SUPERVISOR
Job location: IKORODU
• Assess performance of work daily in order to meet the productivity target
• Ensure work schedules are accurate with proper shifts arrangements.
• Monitor daily attendance, investigate and resolve causes of absenteeism.
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related challenges.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
• Ensures all information required by management is accurate and submitted on time.
• Generate monthly payroll schedules with agreed timelines
• Ensure that staff information is uploaded on the Human Resource Management software
• Generate database of factory operatives as pool for replacement purpose at short notice.
• Preparation of leave roster in conjunction with sectional heads.
• BSc./HND in any Field
• Minimum Of 2 Year of Experience as a Factory Supervisor
•MUST RESIDE WITHIN IKORODU AND ENVIRONS.
Interested candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using “FACTORY SUPERVISOR “ as the subject of the mail .
5. Sonnex Packaging Nigeria Limited, a leading manufacturer of flexible and rigid packaging products is a subsidiary of The Mohinani Group, which has presence in Ghana, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, South Africa, United Kingdom, Hung Kong, China and India.
We are currently seeking to engage the services of an experienced Accounts Manager at our Ojota factory, in Lagos.
• Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting from recognized Institution of learning
• A relevant professional certification, such as ICAN, ACCA, etc.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in similar position in the FMCG or manufacturing industry.
• In-depth knowledge of the International Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Interested candidates should please apply by sending their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, using SONNEX Accounts Manager as subject.
N.B: Only qualified candidates would be contacted
6. A Manufacturing company located in Agbara, Ogun State seeks to employ *A Quality Control Technician* to join her team:
– Applicants must have minimum of OND in Physical Sciences, Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology
– Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience as a Quality Control or Quality Assurance Technician
– Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
– A keen attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to *email@example.com* using the position as the subject of the email.
7. A Microbiologist with at least 2years experience is needed in a specialist hospital in Arepo after Berger bus stop.
Kindly forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org using Ms word office
8. Our client is urgently in need of a Operations Assistant with 1 – 3 experience in a Cleaning and Funmigation services.
Qualification: Minimum OND
Salary is attractive and negotiable.
Interested candidates should visit https://11elevenconsults.com/ to send CV with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Please note that only candidates living around that axis will be contacted.
Deadline for submission: 8th January,2020.
Vacancies at CHRISTIAN MAURICE
1. Two (2) Veterinary doctors to fill regional sales positions in Port Harcourt and Jos.
2. A Youth Corp officer or Internship officer to fill a temporary position as Sales Administrator / Customer Care executive
Please send resumes to:
Entry Level Role
Software Engineer needed
A Computer Science Graduate.
Preferably someone who stays on mainland.
Interested persons should
send CV to email@example.com
Starting Salary N70,000
9. Beebeejump International- Ibadan
We are looking for talented Salesperson to join our formidable team. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization.
Department: Sales / Marketing
Project Locations: Ibadan, Oyo town, Saki and Ogbomosho
Education: Bsc, H.N.D, O.N.D
1. Reach out to prospective customers for sales promotion and partnership
2. Responsible for delivering of targets and recruiting DSA
3. Marketing and Sales of company’s key products.
Salary- Very Attractive
Qualified Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Customer Service Representative
Remuneration: Market equivalent.
Interested and qualified applicants should send CVs to email@example.com