1. Human Resource Officer.
-Minimum BSC in Human Resources or any related field
-1-2 years experience as an HR Generalist
-Excel proficiency and payroll knowledge
– Previous experience in a consulting firm is an advantage.
send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title “Application for the role of a HR Officer,Lagos”.
2. Network Engineer at IntelitSystems Technology Hub Limited (ISTH)*
Location: Nnewi, Anambra*
Proven hands-on network engineering experience.
CCNP or higher (CCIE and / or CISSP highly valued).
Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS).
Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP / IP model.
Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
University degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
24th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
3. Maintenance Manager – Illorin
– B.Sc in Electrical or Mechanical engineering
– Lead installation, repair and maintenance of all company’s
– Must be resident in illorin or willing to relocate.
– Excellent knowledge of technical aspects of equipments and
Atleast 5yrs experience in a maintenance management role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as subject of the mail
4. Urgent Vacancy!!
Customer Service Representative
Remuneration: Market equivalent.
Interested and qualified applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
5. Environment Support Officer
5 – 7 years solid experience in the knowledge areas specified
Candidate must be an experienced Network Engineer.
Candidate must be an experienced HPE Sysadmin
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “job title” as the subject of the email.
6. Startev Africa Graduate Recruitment 2020
Job Title : Content & Programs Officer
Location : Lagos ,Nigeria.
Type : 6 month internship and full time staff confirmation upon performance evaluation
Application Deadline: 15th Jan.2020
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in site content management, writing and editing, graphic design and site management. The content manager will be responsible for developing the voice of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The content manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
▪ Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
▪ Create user engagement programs
▪ Research and create educational and training contents for online users
▪ Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic. Develop an editorial calendar and ensure alignment
▪ Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
▪ Chat and engage online users
▪ Monitor and control contents posted by users
▪ Manage other administrative duties as necessary.
▪ Proven work experience as a Content officer (As a volunteer or employee)
▪ Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
▪ Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
▪ Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
▪ Familiarity with social media
▪ Excellent writing skills in English
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Good organizational and time-management skills
▪ BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Mode of Operation and Remuneration
▪ Flexible working hours and location
▪ 6 month internship and full time staff confirmation upon performance evaluation.
▪ Monthly Salary Package: N40,000 during internship phase and upgrade upon successful internship evaluation to full staff salary range (N120,000-N250,000)
▪ Extra bonuses based on performance and target delivery
Contact: Send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Kindly sign up on www.startev.africa for more details as regards .
Deadline: 15th January, 2020
7. A fast growing Transportation Company in Lagos due to the expansion of its operations is seeking to fill the role of a LAWYER.
We are currently seeking a competent and experienced lawyer to join our growing organization. The individual in this role would be responsible for compiling and maintaining case files, adhering to court requirements, acting as an advocate to our organization, prepare other legal documents and carry out legal duties.
The ideal candidate will have a background in corporate law.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATION
2+ years relevant experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Law required.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Persuasion and negotiation skill.
Strong time management and organizational skills.
Professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the emai
8. Our client, a reputable commercial banks, seeks to fill the following roles:
*1. Assistant Human Resource Manager*
*2. Human Resource Officers*
*3. Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)*
1. Assistant Human Resource Manager
· Support the Head of HR in implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
· Manage the recruitment and selection process.
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
· Support in developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
· Represent the Head Of HR in other engagements in her/his absence.
· Engage in all aspects of HR responsibilities as assigned.
· Minimum of BSC from a recognized University
· 6-8years experience as an HR Generalist.
· Must be experienced and very conversant with all aspects of human resources – Learning and Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Recruitment. etc
· Knowledge of labor law and HR standard practices.
2. Human Resource Officers
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
· Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
· Develop training and development programs.
· Assist in performance management processes.
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Engage in all aspects of HR responsibilities as assigned.
· Minimum of BSC in a recognized University.
· 2-4 years HR generalist experience.
· Proven experience as an HR officer/administrator, preferred.
· Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
· Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
3. Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)
The purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and Cash management products of the bank.
· To manage the development of prudently priced assets, cost effective long term liability with reputable companies and organizations in order to ensure Bank’s maximum profitability.
· To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
· Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
· Minimum of BSC in a recognized university.
· Minimum of 4years proven sales experience, in a client relationship role, within the corporate banking.
· Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
· Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
· Experience in structured trade finance, syndication and project financing will be an added advantage
· Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using role as subject of mail. Eg: “Relationship Manager –Corporate Banking” as subject of mail.
Deadline: Jan 14 2019
8. Procurement Officer wanted
An integrated Real Estate company is seeking suitable, qualified and results–oriented talent to join
its Procurement Unit.
Role: Procurement Officer
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a procurement role.
Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline
Strong negotiation skills
Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes and systems
Strong interpersonal skills
Project management skills.
Strong customer service skills
Professional Certification(s) will be an added advantage
Good oral and written communication skills.
Basic Accounting knowledge
Outstanding client relationship development and management skills.
High degree of Excel proficiency-the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets with accuracy.
Proactive problem-solving skills.
Interested candidate should send their CVs to
9. A food/beverage company located in Ikeja needs the service of the below:
1. A kitchen/store assistant
Must live around ketu or mile12.
Minimum qualification SSCE
2. Customer service/office assistant
Must live around ketu/mile12
Must be social media savvy
Must know how to us the Microsoft office.
Please forward CVs to
10. A reputable Oil And Gas Company is in need of an Accountant.
● ICAN (Necessary)
●Must be Smart and Presentable.
●Basic salary; 180k-200k
●Location; Lagos- Island
Forward CV to email@example.com